Question about the Docs Website

Share any suggestions you have regarding this site's content.
RubyX_Coded
Has liked: 5 posts
Been liked: 6 posts

I don't know if this is the right place, but i don't know a better place for sooo yeah.

I wanted to ask when the Docs Website "https://docs.shrinefox.com" gets updated, i wanted to make some Flowscript Mods and would love to know how all of the functions work etc.

I can wait, it just would be nice to know IF its going to be updated someday and maybe when^^

Tags:
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me! I've always intended on describing more stuff there, but it can be kind of tedious to explain every individual thing. Maybe I'll at least cover the basic/most commonly used functions, since a lot of things can be inferred by either searching the script dump or looking at examples in the mod menu.

I know several people have been wanting it broken down for clarity though, so I totally understand the need for better documentation. I'll try to make time to add more info soon!
RubyX_Coded
Has liked: 5 posts
Been liked: 6 posts

I'm sorry for replying soo late, but thank you very much :D

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.