P4G PC - Posting a modding tool?

Questions, feedback and thoughts on the homepage, blogs, wiki, or the forum.
T-Pose Ratkechi
Has liked: 19 posts
Been liked: 6 posts

P4G PC - Posting a modding tool?

Post by T-Pose Ratkechi »

Are there any requirements or checks before posting a modding tool (tool)? I'm pretty close to finishing an app that uses TGE's xacttool (not bundled, requires it's own download) and greatly streamlines the process of replacing songs for Persona 4 Golden PC. I was planning to post it here but, since I've never posted anything, I don't know if there are any rules or guidelines to posting a modding tool.
Alan3D
Has liked: 37 posts
Been liked: 23 posts

Re: P4G PC - Posting a modding tool?

Post by Alan3D »

There is none feel free to post, but a link to your github to check the source would be apreciated, if posible.
T-Pose Ratkechi
Has liked: 19 posts
Been liked: 6 posts

Post by T-Pose Ratkechi »

Alan3D wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:27 pm There is none feel free to post, but a link to your github to check the source would be apreciated, if posible.
Awesome! I'll probably consider posting on GitHub after I clean up the code... by a lot. This was supposed to be quick personal project that quickly got out of hand with ideas, and it shows. It's a testament to google search that it works at all.
Fewtch
Has liked: 3 posts
Been liked: 1 post

Post by Fewtch »

Alan3D wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:27 pm This was supposed to be quick personal project that quickly got out of hand with ideas, and it shows. It's a testament to google search that it works at all.
All praise be to Google Search