Mod Menu Compiling Error

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
RubyX_Coded
Has liked: 5 posts
Been liked: 6 posts

Hey, i downloaded the Source for the P5R Mod Menu and wanted to make it German Compatible, because it would replace some German Vanilla String with its English ones.

This is the Error i get when i want to compile them.

Anyone know, if i can fix it or should i wait for someone who knows how to do this?

Tags:
RubyX_Coded

EmreX_Coded wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:14 am Hey, i downloaded the Source for the P5R Mod Menu and wanted to make it German Compatible, because it would replace some German Vanilla String with its English ones.

This is the Error i get when i want to compile them.

Anyone know, if i can fix it or should i wait for someone who knows how to do this?
Now after a bit research in the files in hope i could find maybe something, i found sadly nothing.
I tried just downloading the Persona 5 Royal Mod Menu Source and compiling it, but its the same problem.
Yeah, i think i cannot fix it.

Or i'm just missing something.
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

It seems Enums.json is missing from the P5R library. I must have still been using an unofficial P5R library when I made the Mod Menu. I think it should work if you take the P5 one and put it in the equivalent P5R folder, and edit FlowScriptModules.json to add the path for it.
Just made a pull request for that here.

I'm in the process of combining the P5 & P5R repos and fixing bugs at the request of Ikuzu, so I haven't tested if it compiles yet.
Tbh I'm unsure why it wasn't included in the first place. If it still doesn't work, you can try replacing PadButton.Triangle with 12 and PadButton.Square with 15
RubyX_Coded

ShrineFox wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:30 pm It seems Enums.json is missing from the P5R library. I must have still been using an unofficial P5R library when I made the Mod Menu. I think it should work if you take the P5 one and put it in the equivalent P5R folder, and edit FlowScriptModules.json to add the path for it.
Just made a pull request for that here.

I'm in the process of combining the P5 & P5R repos and fixing bugs at the request of Ikuzu, so I haven't tested if it compiles yet.
Tbh I'm unsure why it wasn't included in the first place. If it still doesn't work, you can try replacing PadButton.Triangle with 12 and PadButton.Square with 15
Now i got this problem:
ShrineFox
Site Admin

Ohh looks like I've also gotta update all the function names in the scripts since those got changed too. Fortunately I have a program that already does that, but I need to make some tweaks to it to get it working again. I should hopefully be able to get that done today and push the changes to the P5R repo. Let's see if it compiles after that :P
RubyX_Coded

ShrineFox wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:56 pm Ohh looks like I've also gotta update all the function names in the scripts since those got changed too. Fortunately I have a program that already does that, but I need to make some tweaks to it to get it working again. I should hopefully be able to get that done today and push the changes to the P5R repo. Let's see if it compiles after that :P
I'll watch your Repo to update :D
I'll tell you then if its working^^
ShrineFox
Site Admin

Thanks for your patience throughout all this, I finally got it to compile. Here's the latest commit
Hopefully that works, definitely let me know if not!

Oh by the way, I also made it require the fscr0150_002_100.bf file from dataR.cpk\script\field.
It goes in: Persona-5-Royal-Mod-Menu\build\input\script\field\fscr0150_002_100.bf

Luckily the only function I needed to rename was FUNCTION_17B ==> GET_EQUIP_PERSONA_ID, so I really didn't have to automate it but I guess it can't hurt to be prepared for future changes.

I also had to remove the WAIT() functions from the SetAkechiBlackMask() routine, idk if it still works.
I'll keep syncing the changes with the PS3 one and fixing/removing broken stuff. Apparently the "go to 3rd semester" option crashes the whole console for instance, and the descriptions apparently don't line up with the menu items anymore without some editing.

Should still be good enough to mess around with in the meantime so you don't have to wait for me, but just be aware it might change a lot soon
RubyX_Coded

ShrineFox wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:09 am Thanks for your patience throughout all this, I finally got it to compile. Here's the latest commit

Oh by the way, I also made it require the fscr0150_002_100.bf file from dataR.cpk\script\field.
It goes in: Persona-5-Royal-Mod-Menu\build\input\script\field\fscr0150_002_100.bf

Luckily the only function I needed to rename was FUNCTION_17B ==> GET_EQUIP_PERSONA_ID, so I really didn't have to automate it but I guess it can't hurt to be prepared for future changes.

I also had to remove the WAIT() functions from the SetAkechiBlackMask() routine, idk if it still works.
I'll keep syncing the changes with the PS3 one and fixing/removing broken stuff. Apparently the "go to 3rd semester" option crashes the whole console for instance, and the descriptions apparently don't line up with the menu items anymore without some editing.

Should still be good enough to mess around with in the meantime so you don't have to wait for me, but just be aware it might change a lot soon
I just downloaded it and now it compiles, i'll test it later on P5R and i'll update you here with a reply if it works^^
RubyX_Coded

ShrineFox wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:09 am Thanks for your patience throughout all this, I finally got it to compile. Here's the latest commit

UPDATE:

It doesn't work, it just plays the Game like there is no mod and when i wanted to extract the "script/field/fscr0150_002_100.bf" from the Mod Menu to merge some Text Mods from mine the ScriptCompiler gave me this error:

I guess its a Problem with that file, but idk.
RubyX_Coded

EmreX_Coded wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:14 am

UPDATE:

It doesn't work, it just plays the Game like there is no mod and when i wanted to extract the "script/field/fscr0150_002_100.bf" from the Mod Menu to merge some Text Mods from mine the ScriptCompiler gave me this error:

I guess its a Problem with that file, but idk.
UPDATE 2:
I used the old fscr015_002_100.bf instead of the new hook and it now works, i have successfully loaded the Mod Menu into the game.

NOW THE NEW PROBLEM:
It seems like the description of EVERY Option in the Menu (sub menus included) is shifted
Example:

When i hover over the "Player" Option (the first option in the Menu) then the Description is blank.
When i hover over the "Battle Select" Option (the second option) then it shows me the Description of the Player Menu Option

So Descriptions are in the wrong order/place. But i can't figure that out sadly :/
But it loaded! So now fixing this problem at everything should work. ^^

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.