Model Swapping for CFB on Switch

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Ebriah

Over the past couple, I've been trying to find a way to swap character models for Catherine on switch. I tried to rename catherine's c03_03 model to her default outfit(c03_00) But that did not work when I tried to make it into a .cpk file in the mod compendium. Is there a way to swap models in this game?

Tags:
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

What did you name the cpk? I think shader.cpk has the highest priority so it'd work the best for replacing files, it's also the smallest. You'd need to include whatever files were in the original shader.cpk though

By the way, did you figure out how to fix the path not being legal form error with the Mod Compendium? Since manually creating the output folder wasn't the problem, I'm curious if you know what it was so I might be able to fix the bug
Ebriah

I did not create a .cpk, although sometimes the mod compendium would a create a .cpk called Catherine Full Body.cpk. I simply placed my my GFS files in this folder path
ModCompendium/Mods/Catherine Full Body/(Mod name)/Data/(Files). I then thought it might have been the XML doc for the game and how it's on version 1.00 and not 1.01, but I found no luck there
I installed the windows 3.5 framework as well. Would it be more helpful if I showed the whole error message?
Ebriah

ShrineFox wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:08 pm What did you name the cpk? I think shader.cpk has the highest priority so it'd work the best for replacing files, it's also the smallest. You'd need to include whatever files were in the original shader.cpk though

By the way, did you figure out how to fix the path not being legal form error with the Mod Compendium? Since manually creating the output folder wasn't the problem, I'm curious if you know what it was so I might be able to fix the bug
I did not create a .cpk, although sometimes the mod compendium would a create a .cpk called Catherine Full Body.cpk. I simply placed my my GFS files in this folder path
ModCompendium/Mods/Catherine Full Body/(Mod name)/Data/(Files). I then thought it might have been the XML doc for the game and how it's on version 1.00 and not 1.01, but I found no luck there
I installed the windows 3.5 framework as well. Would it be more helpful if I showed the whole error message?
Sorry for not replying, I didn't know I had to quote you

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.