I can't decrypt the .Pak

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Ebriah

I have been following ShrineFox's guide herehttps://shrinefox.com/news/smtv-modding-has-begun/ and now I am stuck at the extracting assets section. The guide says I need to go into command prompt and type out certain commands. after typing in the command for unrealpack.exe, and typed this for the rest of the operation

C:\Switch\SMTV\unrealpak_4.25\UnrealPak.exe "C:\Switch\SMTV\Dump\SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI ___ v0 (0100B870126CF001) (DLC)\Project\Content\Paks\pakchunk10-Switch.pak" -Extract "C:\Switch\SMTV\Dump\SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI ___ v0 (0100B870126CF001) (DLC)\Project\Content\Paks\pakchunk10-Switch.pak\unpacked" -CryptoKeys="C:\Switch\SMTV\unrealpak_4.25\Crypto.json
Whenever I press enter, however, I get this error message
LogWindows:Error: === Critical error: ===
Fatal error: [File:D:\Stream3\Engine\Source\Runtime\PakFile\Private\IPlatformFilePak.cpp] [Line: 366]
Trailing magic number (0d) is different than the expected one. Verify your installation.'

What is it that I'm doing wrong here?

Tags:

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.