P5R Mod Menu

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
silentsheep
Has liked: 1 post
Been liked: 1 post

I just started P5R recently with the Amicitia mod menu (source:

When I start the game, it jumps straight into the dummy field. Is there anyway to access the greeting main menu? I need to change the audio to Japanese as well as access the Thieves Den.

One more thing is that loading DLCs when starting a new game shows 2 or 3 unknown ones - "Reserved" under Items category which normally won't show up without the mod. For that reason, when I remove the mod, I can't load savedatas that are created with the mod installed as it says "'Selected data contains downloadable content that you do not have ownership rights". Does anyone know what are those "Reserved" Items are or how to make my savedatas compatible again?

Any help is appreciated (>人<;)

Tags:
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

Hi! I might have an idea how to solve this. With a fake PKG of the game installed (either the one you linked or one without mods yet), also install one of the following PKGS on top of it:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Pick the one for your region, the one starting with UP is for USA (17416) and the one with EP (17419) is for Europe.
This will enable DLC, save bonuses, skip all unlock messages, skip opening logos and enable loading mods from an external file. That means your saves from earlier should work again, and you never have to install a PKG again to change what modded files are installed.

That said, to use the Mod Menu again you'll need to transfer the mod.cpk file included in that Drive link to your PS4's /data/p5r folder, creating it if it (likely) doesn't already exist. There's a couple ways you could do it, either via USB and a file management homebrew, or FTP.
In the future, if you want to use the Mod Menu in combination with any other mods for P5R, you can generate a new mod.cpk using Mod Compendium v1.7.0.

Lemme know if you need any further info! I hope it works out.
silentsheep
Has liked: 1 post
Been liked: 1 post

Thank you for the reply!

I tried what you told and I now have access to both the (working) mod and the title main menu now.
I still can't load my previous data so I think the 1.01update+modmenu pkg I was using might be incorrectly constructed. Anyway I haven't progressed too far with that save so I'm fine with starting a new game again.

Thanks again for your help, I reallyyy appreciate it!
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

Anytime, super glad to hear that was sufficient!

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.