Mute Bgm Mod for P4 Golden

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Serph
Been liked: 3 posts

Hi all

I am a new member even though I joined previous forums created. I was wondering if any one could create a mod for p4g that mutes bgm so all you can hear is voice clips and sound effects, any help appreciated as my skill level is not good enough to create my own

Thanks for reading
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

Hi! I haven't tested it yet, but this should work-- replaced all the AT9 files in the BGM with a silent one. Lemme know if it does or not.

Mod Compendium .zip:

Code: Select all

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jQV3TXXgekTRbOIke9OTT0uzbLLn56v2
mod.cpk:

Code: Select all

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1t34q9Y-PKVOI8tabOmTHWjRtgef7YbWz
Modded eboot: USA (PCSE00120) / EUR (PCSB00245)
mod.cpk goes in ux0:rePatch/PCSE00120/data/mod.cpk and EBOOT goes in ux0:rePatch/PCSE00120/EBOOT.BIN (assuming you have rePatch and the USA version, more info on setting up Vita mods here if you need).
Serph

Hi

Thanks very much for creating this mod and quick response I will test it as soon as I can.

Thanks again
Serph

Hi

Sorry for late reply, I have been testing the mute bgm mod and there seems to be some issues with it in regards to been random chance that when voiced scenes play they seem to mute completely including sound effects which I dont mind to much because only happens 10% of the time.

But during battle if party peforms an all out attack and sound bd goes during this attack the game gets stuck in limbo as in no sound and menus in battle disappear even though battle models are moving no button input works so a soft reset has to be done.

I was wondering could this be fixed or is it just side effect that happens when altering bgm in persona 4 golden.

Sorry for long message and I really do appreciate making this mod for me

Thanks

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.