[Aemulus/Persona 3 FES]: Game crashes immediately after launch

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Mineweeb15
Has liked: 2 posts

I checked my paths to see if anything was wrong, nothing there.
No error message appears in the terminal below the mod list.
I attempted to run the ELF file directly with PCSX2 and without aemulus. This gave me an error message: "CDVD plugin failed to open. Your computer may have insufficient resources, or incompatible hardware/drives" I doubt the issue is either of these things, as little resources are being used on my computer and I am using the same plugins that have worked for ages.
Other Details I can think of:
I already built the mods.
OpenFS is enabled.
Cheats are enabled.
Mod List: https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... nknown.png
I tried building twice, to no avail.
94A82AA.pnach is in the appropriate folder - However, I merged the contents of the controllable party members mod and the hostFS patch by simply copying the contents of HostFS above controllable party members.
itzblitzog
Has liked: 7 posts
Been liked: 13 posts

You probably have the wrong iso selected when you run the ELF file
Mineweeb15

*sigh* yes I was that dumb, however now i'm just presented with a black screen, no sound, no image, nothing.
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

Are you using PCSX2 1.6.0? Even with older methods, people have reported the black screen problem going away after updating so I’m hoping that’s what’s going on here. Only idea I’ve got unfortunately
Mineweeb15

Updating worked - however new issue, none of the mods load. Like I said I have no idea why, as everything seems to be in place, the PNACH file does not seem to be the issue either, but I can only see the HostFS being the reason that none of the mods are loading.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.