P5R crashes new game when a modded PKG is installed.

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
VerticalInverted

Using any PKG created by Mod Compendium 1.6.1 causes the game to crash after loading a new game.

This issue does not happen when I load save file. I can also load a fresh NG+ save file just fine and play the game. P5R only crashes if a modded PKG is installed and I specifically select the 'new game' option. The crash occurs after clicking through the DLC prompt menus.

I've tried to reinstall the entire game and that works, then I can load a new game just fine. The issue still persists though, whenever I start a new game after having installed a PKG file from the mod compendium the game will crash. It does not matter if I change the mods that I load. From my tests as long as I have a PKG installed from the mod compendium the game will crash after starting a new game and clicking through the DLC menus.

I'm using the European version of the game. CUSA17419.

Is this issue known? Can anyone replicate it? Or am I the only one who has this specific problem?

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.