Persona 5 Mod Menu

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
KurenaiKun11

I tried pressing the build button in the mod compendium and i got the error for .NET Framework 3.5 and i tried doing everything to fix the .net framework thing but it doesnt work for some reason. even after i close it the mod compendium tells me that the mod is done and works but when i look at the USRDIR folder there is no mod.cpk
Maegix
Has liked: 4 posts
Been liked: 6 posts

KurenaiKun11 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:58 pm I tried pressing the build button in the mod compendium and i got the error for .NET Framework 3.5 and i tried doing everything to fix the .net framework thing but it doesnt work for some reason. even after i close it the mod compendium tells me that the mod is done and works but when i look at the USRDIR folder there is no mod.cpk
First off, if you're only modding Persona 5, Persona 3 FES, Persona 4 PC or Persona 5 Strikers PC then switch to using Aemulus. It's way easier to use and has a lot more features and auto converts Mod Compendium mods.
Second thing, make sure you have the .NET Framework installed.
Currently working on: Something useless.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.