need help finding several P3D dancing stages

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
zino0o_
Has liked: 1 post

good day!
i wanted to create a persona 3 animation with P3D stages and character models and was searching for P3D stages. thanks to Amicitia's files page i downloaded most of the stages from the field folder stored at google drive. however, some stages were missing, specifically f150_002.GFS (top of tartarus white floor), f151_001.GFS (gekkoukan high rooftop night), f151_003.GFS (gekkoukan high hall), and f151_004.GFS (gekkoukan high rooftop dark hour).
out of these i really only needed f151_003.GFS gekkoukan high hall though, just naming all of the missing stages i couldn't find.
i tried cracking P3D, but as i'm pretty bad at cracking stuff, i failed.
could somebody provide me with the missing files please? i would appreciate it grealy!
Maegix
Has liked: 4 posts
Been liked: 6 posts

I would like to help but sadly I can't legally share those files.
All the files I use are from game dumps I created from the actual games I own.
If you're having problems, try installing P3D's .vpk file on Vita3K and then searching for the games files and using CriPakGUI to extract them.
Currently working on: Something useless.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.