[P4Gpc] Bike and Social Link skills

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
shrimp
Has liked: 1 post

Does anyone know where bike skills and social link skills are kept? I know where the skill and persona tables are but I'm just missing the... I'm assuming it's event-related data? That tells them when to get what skills? If anyone can help that'd be much appreciated.
Tekka
Been liked: 9 posts

cmmRankUpSkillTable.dat in init.bin holds the data for which skills are learned from ranking up the social link. I made a template to easily edit this file a while back. Make sure to put the template in the same folder as the rest of the Persona templates.
shrimp

Wow thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for and thanks for the template too!
shrimp

Oops sorry for doupble posting but I have another question, while the social link skills are good to go, are bike skills untouchable? I tried looking around in init.bin more but doesn't look like there's anything about it...

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.