Persona 5 Mod Compendium Problem

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
luketheloser

I'm trying to install a mod that does not have a mod.cpk included, but when I press "Build" to make one it gives me an error message saying that it can't find a mod.cpk file in the Output path. Is there a way to fix this?

It does work if I put a mod.cpk in the Output folder, but when I launch the game only the mod that the mod.cpk came with works.
Maegix
Has liked: 4 posts
Been liked: 6 posts

luketheloser wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:48 pm I'm trying to install a mod that does not have a mod.cpk included, but when I press "Build" to make one it gives me an error message saying that it can't find a mod.cpk file in the Output path. Is there a way to fix this?

It does work if I put a mod.cpk in the Output folder, but when I launch the game only the mod that the mod.cpk came with works.
When you download a mod, the mod should be a folder that has a Data folder and a .xml file like this:

Then when you open Mod Compendium you should see this:

Click the Settings button on top and a menu should pop up (make sure you have Persona 5 selected) :

The output directory should be the USRDIR that is inside of the game's folder so that when it builds the mod.cpk it is directly inserted in there.

Then what you want to do is find your PPU Executable hash (you can check ShrineFox's tutorial on how to install mods):

https://shrinefox.com/guides/2019/04/19 ... and-setup/

MAKE SURE THAT IN THE GAME'S PATCHES YOU HAVE MOD SUPPORT ENABLED SO THAT THE EMULATOR LOADS THE FILES FROM THE mod.cpk INSTEAD OF THE NORMAL GAME FILES

I hope this was helpful!

EDIT: If you're using a CFW PS3 then sorry I can't really help as I don't have one at hand.
Currently working on: Something useless.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.