Mod Compendium program clarification

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
LuigiPOW

A few things I wanted to clarify
Q1. Is the mod compendium available for Linux (I can't seem to find the .tar files). If there is can someone provide me a link? :?:

Q2. I am installing 2 mods so do I just merge them both as a mod.cpk and plop it in the USERDIR folder? I already did the patch.yml stuff and replacing the ppu hash and oh if this matters, p5 is the disc version.
ReLyf
Has liked: 2 posts
Been liked: 19 posts

LuigiPOW wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:44 pm A few things I wanted to clarify
Q1. Is the mod compendium available for Linux (I can't seem to find the .tar files). If there is can someone provide me a link? :?:

Q2. I am installing 2 mods so do I just merge them both as a mod.cpk and plop it in the USERDIR folder? I already did the patch.yml stuff and replacing the ppu hash and oh if this matters, p5 is the disc version.
Q1 : No, there is one but its VERY outdated (The Link)

Q2 : Yes
Random human with one braincell

and most of the thing i make wont make sense
or looks very very bad
so dont question it
LuigiPOW

Thats a bummer. Does the Windows version not work in wine?(asking this because i have used a few mod managers for stuff like fallout and skyrim but then again this is purely a console game so there's that).

EDIT: Tried it on my virtual win10 machine and it says it built the mod.cpk but the file isn't generated at all. Kinda weird
LuigiPOW

Okay I would really appreciate some guidance here lol. So if i can't use the mod compendium, how am i supposed to get the mod.cpk file? If there are mod.cpk files available for download for individual mods(basically would mean i can only use one mod) then can someone give me a link to them? Trying to get the P5R Opening(idc about this too much) and mainly the P5 faithful music pack
NerduMiner
Has liked: 1 post
Been liked: 2 posts

I'd try out the mod compendium anyways in Wine, the tool Amicitia sort of works in Wine when I last tested it, and compatibility may have increased with the recent 6.0 update.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.