Issue regarding music replacement in P4G PC

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
NintendoReject

Hello, I have been trying to troubleshoot this for quite a few hours, and I can't seem to figure out the cause, and it's the weirdest thing.

Issue: Music won't play when replaced... kinda.
If I replace the direct audio file from the game's directory it's perfectly fine and I can hear the audio but for some reason if I try to use it through the mod loader It simply does not play. I think it's an issue with the txth file, maybe the sample size became wrong during conversion? I'm not quite sure but I am very confused. I am using P4G Music Manager

What my txth file says:

Code: Select all

num_samples = 52
codec = MSADPCM
channels = 2
sample_rate = 44100
interleave = 140
#samples_per_block = 128
loop_start_sample = 0
loop_end_sample = 0
Roman

I am not sure if it will help but from the look of it it seems that you are using an outdated version of the modloader/music tool. :D

Try reinstalling all your mod tools :lol: [it will work[/I promise]
NintendoReject

Roman wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:36 pm I am not sure if it will help but from the look of it it seems that you are using an outdated version of the modloader/music tool. :D

Try reinstalling all your mod tools :lol: [it will work[/I promise]
I tried this and no luck. I believe that the music manager is outputting corrupted/incorrect txth files, but I'm not sure why it's doing that.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.