[P5R] Can you do TTY logging on a CFW PS4?

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Ikuzu
Has liked: 4 posts
Been liked: 1 post

When I found out you could do that using developer CFW (DEX) on the PS3 version, that was the biggest game changer for me. Now that Royal can be modded, I've got a mild case of FOMO. I really wish I had a CFW PS4 so I could play with it. But the question is, can you do everything in Royal that you could in the vanilla version on PS3? Or are there limitations. Just curious.
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

Right there with you, as far as I’m aware nobody has discovered or at least shared a way to output a TTY Log from PS4 to PC, but I’m just as interested. I’ll be sure to post all about it if something comes up

As for Royal limitations, most things still work but custom models are a pain due to the game being extremely picky about custom textures and materials, it almost always renders wrong. And the ADX files are encrypted so that’s fun

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.