Mod not working (FIXED)

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Cl3ar3d

So I was trying to randomize P5 with the randomizer tool, I made a mod in the Mod Compendium and it the mod.cpk did not work though I made a randomized table.pac, so I decided that I would only use the randomizer mod and replaced the table.pac in the data.cpk and made a new data.cpk with the randomized table.pac, and now my game is a black loading screen, (which is probably because I haven't updated rcps3).

NOTE: I fixed it, turns out for the table.pac, you need to create a folder named battle inside the data folder, and put the table.pac inside the battle folder and it will work, im stupid.
Last edited by Cl3ar3d on Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Æsir
Been liked: 2 posts

Why would you replace the data.cpk ?
Pls send help
Cl3ar3d

yeah I'm pretty dumb, It was mostly a last resort, I tried redownloading it to see if that would work, but the mod is still not working ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I have a dif PPU hash though, now its just why the mod is not working.
ReLyf
Has liked: 2 posts
Been liked: 19 posts

the modding guide patch.yml is like old
theres a new patch.yml that you can just download from the RPCS3 menu

id suggest reinstalling and go back to step 1
because replacing data.cpk is just ouch
Random human with one braincell

and most of the thing i make wont make sense
or looks very very bad
so dont question it

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.