[P4G PC] A mod isn't working when combined with other mods

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
cdog483
Has liked: 1 post

I have a collection of mods running, and one of my mods (going to call it mod 1 for ease) that adds "init.bin" and "init_free.bin" files into the data00004 folder. However, if I use any other mod that has to have files in the data00004 folder, mod 1 stops working. I did do testing on my own and as I said, any mod that adds files into data00004 mod 1 stops working. The only idea I have is that the "init" files aren't in folders while the other files are all in folders. I'm new to modding my game, and not really good with it, so I'm not sure how to fix it, so does anyone know how to possibly fix this?

Screenshot of my data00004 folder if that helps, and for context of how the files are organized:
Æsir
Been liked: 2 posts

Well yeah if 1 mod replaces stuff inside the init_free/init.bin and you install another one that also replaces those it will overwrite instead of combining

You can just open them and combine them manually
Pls send help
swindlesmccoop
Been liked: 4 posts

Since it's in data00004, you can use Aemulus for loose file replacement in .bin files afaik. Look here for more info: https://gamebanana.com/tools/6878
Thank you for using the forums!

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.