P5 Adachi mod help

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Thatweirdrose
Has liked: 1 post

im probably just dumb but i cant for the life of me figure out how to work it or mod in general but i absolutely adore the adachi mod and id appreciate some help with installing it
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

No problem, if you already have Persona 5 on the latest RPCS3 the process should go something like this:
1. Download patch.yml and place it in RPCS3's "patches" folder.
2. Edit it with notepad and replace "PPU-b8c34f774adb367761706a7f685d4f8d9d355426" at the bottom with your own PPU hash. You can get it by right clicking the bottom of the RPCS3 window under where it says "Log," choosing "Trace" and then starting the game. You can then press CTRL+F in the log to search for "PPU" to find your value.
3. Save over the patch.yml and exit the game, go to Manage > Game Patches and enable Mod Support (and the other ones too, optionally).
4. Download the mod.cpk file and right click Persona 5 in your games list. Choose "Open Install Folder" and place the mod.cpk file in your USRDIR folder.
5. Run the game and hopefully changes should be taking place!

Lemme know if you need any further clarification on these steps
Thatweirdrose

i think i do need clarification on the Finding the Hash thing because i..really dont know what it looks like im sorry if im being dumb but this is the first time ive ever done anything like this
ReLyf
Has liked: 2 posts
Been liked: 19 posts

now you dont even need to find the PPU-Hash because RPCS3 new update
Random human with one braincell

and most of the thing i make wont make sense
or looks very very bad
so dont question it
Thatweirdrose

wait nope nevermind i got it thanks for the help, Also adachis ultimax and dancewear seem to jut out during a victory screen and after battle one his pupils disappears
shst
Been liked: 2 posts

Since there is no regular thread for Adachi mod, i'll ask here: is a full list of replaced songs available somewhere?
Crowpocalypse
Been liked: 11 posts

Adding a link to the wiki page for the tracks changed on the BGM, please be patient since it may take a bit to fully update.
Arist and co-creator of the P5 Adachi Mod.
Youtube || Twitter || Commissions || Ko-fi || Project Updates

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.