[P4G PC] Can't locate Movie subtitles and items/personas list

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
AdamSaeed
Has liked: 2 posts

I've been working on translating P4G for a long time, but it never came to my attention (or I forgot within an hour of realizing) that I never found the list for all the Arcanas, Personas, items, accessories, or clothes and even when I tried hard to find them I couldn't. They are usually called-in by a code in the dialogues. Also, I couldn't find the subtitles for the anime cutscenes in the PC port.
Crowpocalypse
Has liked: 1 post
Been liked: 11 posts

subtitles: the .exe
everything else: data00004/init_free.bin
Arist and co-creator of the P5 Adachi Mod.
Youtube || Twitter || Commissions || Ko-fi || Project Updates
AdamSaeed

Crowpocalypse wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:43 am subtitles: the .exe
I should have expected it would be in the exe, any tool you recommend? I'm translating to a foreign language with special characters so HEX won't be good.
Crowpocalypse wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:43 am everything else: data00004/init_free.bin
Do you mind if I ask where exactly? I've searched in init_free.bin multiple times
AdamSaeed

Persnoa Text (Don't mistake for it successor Persona Editor) seems to detect multiple dialogues files, but it takes 250 seconds to load

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.