DDS3 Model convertor - Too many weights per face

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
FuxorLuck
Has liked: 4 posts
Been liked: 1 post

Help
how do i fix the "Too many weights per face" problem in DDS3 Model convertor
FuxorLuck

I am also getting sometimes

'System.OutOfMemoryException' error
Ultimatum

What do you know.

I'm having this exact same error as well. I'll reply here again if I find a fix or am informed of one.
what's a mainline fan doing on a persona server anyway?[img]file:///C:/Users/lukes/OneDrive/Pictures/NocTURN.png[/img]
FuxorLuck

Ultimatum wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:03 am What do you know.

I'm having this exact same error as well. I'll reply here again if I find a fix or am informed of one.
Thanks
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

I’m not sure about the out of memory thing, but try setting the weight limit to 4 or lower for each object, if you’re using 3dsmax it should be under the advanced tab of the skin modifier. It’s 20 by default but most games only support 4
FuxorLuck

ShrineFox wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:31 pm I’m not sure about the out of memory thing, but try setting the weight limit to 4 or lower for each object, if you’re using 3dsmax it should be under the advanced tab of the skin modifier. It’s 20 by default but most games only support 4
Thanks

4 was also too much, so I set it to 3
The memory error is probably because I tried to extract the file In dieffrent way
FuxorLuck

ShrineFox wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:31 pm I’m not sure about the out of memory thing, but try setting the weight limit to 4 or lower for each object, if you’re using 3dsmax it should be under the advanced tab of the skin modifier. It’s 20 by default but most games only support 4
So inside lb file, there is the model I want to edit it's a pbn format
I opened the pbn file in 3ds max change the model size, repack it again to lb file and repack the iso file

and this is the result

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.