[P3FES] Calendar Debug Patch

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
temmytoa
Has liked: 10 posts
Been liked: 1 post

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the Calendar Debug PNACH to work in P3FES. I copy-paste it into the PNACH (which I have other, working patches in) but it doesn't seem to do anything when I press select
Dlon93
Has liked: 4 posts

temmytoa wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:42 am I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the Calendar Debug PNACH to work in P3FES. I copy-paste it into the PNACH (which I have other, working patches in) but it doesn't seem to do anything when I press select
Which version of FES do you have? US or EU? Perhaps it only works on the US version.
But to be fair, I haven't tried that mod yet.
temmytoa

It is the US version
Dlon93
Has liked: 4 posts

temmytoa wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:59 pm It is the US version
Perhaps the pnach files are conflicting. There is already a pnach file for Persona 3 FES that is included in the PCSX2 emulator.
You can't just add a new Persona 3 FES pnach. You either have to delete the old one or merge the two together.
temmytoa

Dlon93 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:22 am
temmytoa wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:59 pm It is the US version
Perhaps the pnach files are conflicting. There is already a pnach file for Persona 3 FES that is included in the PCSX2 emulator.
You can't just add a new Persona 3 FES pnach. You either have to delete the old one or merge the two together.
How would I go about doing this?

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.