TMX file creation

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Tituta
Has liked: 2 posts

Well, this may sound stupid but, how do I do it again? Or if it is possible to convert PNGs back to TMX using Amicita, or any other tool for that matter.
Pixelguin
Has liked: 8 posts
Been liked: 16 posts

Amicitia can import PNGs to replace TMX files, but it seems to be an imperfect process and leaves artifacts on the edges. You'll need to convert the PNG to a TGA file with a transparency layer and use a program called BE0605.exe to convert that to TMX.
CaptainSwag101
Has liked: 25 posts
Been liked: 7 posts

Please read the instructions on the main forum page before posting. The "Mod Showcase" section of the forums you originally posted this topic on is not meant for asking questions, it's for posting finished or work-in-progress mods. There is a section at the top of the forum titled "Modding Q&A/Troubleshooting" where you can ask your questions. I have moved this topic to the correct section.
I can be your best friend or your worst enemy. It all depends on you.
Tituta
Has liked: 2 posts

CaptainSwag101 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:24 pm Please read the instructions on the main forum page before posting. The "Mod Showcase" section of the forums you originally posted this topic on is not meant for asking questions, it's for posting finished or work-in-progress mods. There is a section at the top of the forum titled "Modding Q&A/Troubleshooting" where you can ask your questions. I have moved this topic to the correct section.
Yeah, I actually noticed my mistake but a bit too late, thanks anyways. :shock:

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.