Issues with modding (P4G)

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
KratzSt

Hi!

I've been trying to add the Mod Menu (and maybe the intro fix) to my game and failed miserably. I've tried to follow the guides to do it with Reloaded 2 and using the Mod Compendium, but whenever I try to use the Mod Loader in Reloaded 2 it throws an error message, while simply using the Mod Compendium has no effect.

What am I doing wrong?

Edit to clarify: when I'm using the Mod Compendium, the Output directory on settings is the main folder of the game (Day) and the cpk chosen is data.cpk. After building both of them I use the exe given by Reloaded with steam hook only since adding the mod loader throws the error message.
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

I'm not sure what's wrong with ReloadedII, might need to see what the error is. But the output directory should be a folder called "mods" inside the "Day" folder, you can create it if it doesn't exist yet. The mod loader was recently updated so you can also try replacing it with the latest version to see if that helps with the ReloadedII error: https://github.com/TGEnigma/p4gpc.modloader/releases
KratzSt

Thanks for the answer.

Allegedly, the problem is that SteamHook isnt working right now with the game. I changed the output directory in the Mod Compendium, that didnt make a change. Tried using the new release with ReloadedII, but literally crashes the game while before only threw an error message and loaded the game without mods. IDK. Maybe I've done everything wrong.
TGE
Been liked: 13 posts

Try grabbing the latest **development** version of the modloader here: https://github.com/TGEnigma/p4gpc.modloader
Make sure to enable the console in reloaded.
Run the game with steamhook & the modloader enabled until it crashes.
After it crashes, find "p4gpc.modloader.log.txt" in your P4G folder and upload that here.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.