[P4G] [PC] [Save Editor] Friendship route social links are disappearing from social link list

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Akanbe-kun

Hey all,

Messed around with the save editor last night and got it mostly working, but one little bug(?) I noticed was Chie's social link was not being recognized either in game or on the Amirita save editor. Given that it was the only social link in friend status, I suspect that may have been the cause. Tried to manually add the social link via the save editor, but it then puts it in dating status.

Is there any way to get it to work without putting Chie into dating territory?

Thank you!
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

I've been having this issue too, I used the save editor to re-add the missing social links, which ended up setting them all to the romance route. The only workaround I've found is to use the P4G Cheat Engine Table to change the slinks from the romance route to the normal one (it has values for both).

If you've never used CheatEngine before, it's a little tricky to set up. After you install it and download the table, you need to follow the steps here under "Big Endian Support." Then you have to pick your running P4G.exe process and open the table. Check the first box that says [ENABLE] and go down to SLinks. Be sure to check the box for whatever values you change so that the changes go through.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.