P5 Mod Compendium Mods not Loading

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
sparkisnumber1

Hi!
I have previously installed patch.yml and mod.cpk to get 60 fps and the fixed portraits, and it worked perfectly. After finding out that this worked, I decided to download the mod compendium to test out some actual mods. I got it downloaded, set the output to my USRDIR folder and added the Take Over mod, and it said the build was successful. But when I got in a battle, the music didn't change. I thought it may be a problem with that specific mod, so I downloaded the Waluigi mod as well which also didn't work. Is there something I'm skipping over? I thought it might have been the fact that I had a pre-existing mod.cpk file, but when I moved it out of USRDIR and pressed build I got an error message.
Thanks so much if you can respond!
Cherry Cream Soda
Has liked: 1 post
Been liked: 10 posts

The only problem I could see right now is possibly the patch being commented out.
Go into the patch.yml, and look near the bottom, that's where the actual patches are triggered.
If you see a "#" in front of the p5modsupport line, that'd prevent it from loading, so just remove that if it's there.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.