[PC] Save Editor "Deleted" My Saves.

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Galahad

I used the save editor for for P4G on PC and now the game won't recognize the files. I have lost files 2, 4, and 5 this way. I still have them on my pc in the 1113000\remote folder, but the game won't load them.

Also if I try deleting 1113000\remote or anything in it, it will recover itself and everything in it as I boot up the game.

Any help would be very appreciated.
Last edited by Galahad on Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
CaptainSwag101
Has liked: 25 posts
Been liked: 7 posts

Please read the instructions on the main forum page before posting. The "Mod Showcase" section of the forums you originally posted this topic on is not meant for asking questions, it's for posting finished or work-in-progress mods. There is a section at the top of the forum titled "Modding Q&A/Troubleshooting" where you can ask your questions. I have moved this topic to the correct section.

By the way, the reason your saves keep coming back is likely due to Steam's cloud save functionality. No idea how to fix that aside from turning the cloud save option off and then delete your saves from your folder, which may delete them from the cloud as well, but not 100% sure.
I can be your best friend or your worst enemy. It all depends on you.
Galahad

Thanks. I'll go post this there.
Edit: I see you moved it there. Thanks
thepoppets

You're supposed to find the save you want to edit, make any changes that you want but don't save the changes yet, then you restart/start up Persona 4 Golden and go to the load screen, then you save the changes, and then you load the save. I got you homie.
Galahad

It's too late. I've already gotten back to where I was. I wasn't as far back as I thought I was. I can also do what I was gonna do before my file got deleted.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.