Undub mod not working using HostFS method (P3FES)

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
SerikaFucker

I installed a few mods using the HostFS method, namely the undub mod and some OST mods. At first it was working smoothly, but I realised some of the battle quotes were still from the dub while some of them would be JP. Eventually JP voices stopped altogether and navigation lines would just stick on the screen while not being voiced, but when akihiko spoke japanese the game would just stop and not move on to the next turn. I reinstalled the undub mod hoping to fix this and now it just ignores the undub entirely. Despite this the OST mods still work. Help?
SerikaFucker

Update, story scenes work perfectly but any other kind of lines such as entering the dorm and any battle lines are silent with the occasional dub line. I'd be fine with that but the navigation thing is still happening and it's preventing me from progressing.
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

Thanks for the report, sorry that it took so long to get around to and that I don't really have a solution at the moment. I'll pass it along to TGE though. My guess is HostFS replacement wasn't tested heavily enough with a mod like this that replaces so many files at once.
TGE
Been liked: 13 posts

Quite strange indeed. Can you post the console log in PCSX2 of when this happens?
SerikaFucker

Hi lol sorry for the late reply but i kinda just gave up and ran with a japanese iso, recently I've been trying again with aemulus but i get similar issues where Fuuka's voice lines and the lines character say to each other during combat will be in JP but the lines they say when they attack will be in english, is it possible for me to upload the file for the log or should i copy and paste?

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.