[P5R_PC] How to play unused event data on PC

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Takafumi_sax

Hello. I’m a beginner in modding.

Could you please tell me how to play unused events that is included in the Steam version of P5R like the event scenes in the game?

I have already extracted the CPK file and referred to the contents of the BMD file with PersonaEditor, and I have read the articles on Amicitia wiki to understand the meaning and role of each file to some extent. However, what kind of MOD should I use to play the event scenes like in the game?
(Forcing that event to appear by changing the parameters of EVT data?)

What I want to see are two unused dating events with Kawakami (E812_143&E830_143)

Thank you very much ;)
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

I can recommend using this for that, you just have to put the files in the root of your P5R game folder and start it up. Then you can press F7 anytime to bring up the menu and enter the IDs for the event you want to load:

https://zolika.dev/mods/persona5menu

It might take awhile longer than usual for the game to start with this, especially the first time while it builds a cache, but that's normal
Takafumi_sax

@ShrineFox
Thank you for your optimal advice!
However, I was good until I started Zmenu5R, but I can't go back to the menu by pressing any key, and I still can't see the desired event.
I will ask on the Zmenu5R side of the Discord about that one.
Thanks.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.