Help with .plg files

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Zerron21
Has liked: 3 posts
Been liked: 2 posts

I have no idea how these files work and what decides where they are located in-game so I kept recreating the mesh to figure out what works, in each time I don't manually create it by hand it becomes invisible, and when I followed the examples and instructions by lipsum, It does work but it's mis-aligned. Changing the location of the mesh doesn't affect this, the only thing that does is recreating the whole thing or changing a small detail in the edges of the mesh which caused it to change significantly.

This is what it looks like when I got it to work, changing the mesh position doesn't affect the in-game result:

And this is what happened when I changed a few edges and slightly changed the geometry:
Last edited by Zerron21 on Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tags:
Zerron21
Has liked: 3 posts
Been liked: 2 posts

Alright nevermind I was being totally stupid, the instructions telling me to apply the movement and rotation to the mesh, as well as resetting the object origin to (0,0,0) were literally right there and I glossed over them, I got it to work now.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.