Persona 5 Adachi Mod Aemulus Port

Discuss hypothetical mods that nobody has taken on yet. Modders can choose to consider these ideas for their own projects.
Lumacy Cube

The Adachi mod for Persona 5 made by ShrineFox, from what I've been able to try, is incompatible with Aemulus. It was originally made for Mod Compendium, but I find Aemulus to be more accessible. I think it might have a hard time porting it from Mod Compendium to Aemulus. I would assume that this feature would be added in a new update, but there haven't been any updates to the mod's Trello for about 5 months from what I can tell. https://trello.com/c/b13WJwoF/3-persona-5-adachi So i do not know exactly if it has been dropped?

So my request is to convert it successfully from Mod Compendium to Aemulus to be used with recent mods that are only recognized by it, mostly the Community Patches Softlock Fix by DeathChaosV2 on Gamebanana https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/13624 which only works with Aemulus.

Tags:
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

Strange, it works perfectly fine for me with Aemulus. I created a new mod package in Aemulus and copied the contents from the Adachi Mod's Data folder to it (didn't have any success auto-converting it for some reason).

But for future updates I will definitely consider making it with Aemulus in mind, would be a lighter download anyway. We've been sort of stalling while I work out porting it to Royal tbh
Lumacy Cube

Sorry for the really late reply, thank you! It worked like a charm. I really appreciate it! I appreciate the work you do for the persona modding scene as well, i had been following P5's for a while, I finally decided to try it out after being able to run rpcs3!

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.