Mod that makes Persona 5 more difficult

Discuss hypothetical mods that nobody has taken on yet. Modders can choose to consider these ideas for their own projects.
Swaggeroth

Hey all, I haven't seen any mods to make persona 5 harder, and for hard and merciless modes being such cakewalks I'm wondering if it's possible to make it harder, I don't know if modding the difficulty it's too tedious for its own good or something, I'm not super knowledgeable on the modding scene yet so sorry if this been asked before.

Tags:
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

Right now the best way to make such a mod would be using p5_tbl.bt template from this repository with 010 Editor. It will allow you to change the properties of individual enemies in the UNIT.TBL (found in /battle/table.pac).
From what I recall, there's a lot of things you could edit. HP, SP, stats, level, moveset... You can even edit the ENCOUNT.TBL to change what set of "units" make up each encounter

EDIT: I should note, there's no need to unpack the table.pac file. You can simply open the table.pac in 010 Editor, run the template and it'll automatically separate each TBL.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.