Persona 5 Royal English Mod Menu

Discuss hypothetical mods that nobody has taken on yet. Modders can choose to consider these ideas for their own projects.
mareany
Has liked: 1 post
Been liked: 4 posts

Sweet, cant wait for it! As for the PAL version, we will have to wait for someone to dump it first, but this version is already multilanguage (ENG JAP FRE ITA SPA GER) by changing the console language (subtitles included).

Tags:
mareany

I've been trying to get it to work on 5.05, but I had no luck at all. I tried to make an update file and then backport it, but it seems to be stuck on the mod menu, unable to exit from it. I tried to delete the whole game, install only base and then the mod backported, but I can't seem to be able to start a new game.

Since I don't have a 6.72 version of the system, I won't be able to see if it works on it, but on 5.05, i can't seem to be able to make it work.

Edit: somehow, I also get some "new" futures that actually don't work:
https://ibb.co/nMswQ9P

Edit2: gave up on 5.05, updated to 6.72, I get the same thing, I don't know what exactly am I doing wrong
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

The fact that the game loaded at all means the backport worked fine, it looks like I included an extremely old version of the Mod Menu by mistake, because I remember fixing this problem awhile ago. Super sorry about that! See if this one works better:
https://twitter.com/ShrineFoxMods/statu ... 2787642370

I feel bad that my mistake made you update, but at least now you don't have to deal with 5.05 backport stuff
mareany

Damn man, yea, that was it! I kept trying to modify the pkg/cpk/update, thank god you replied, I can finally be at ease that ita not something wrong with the game. As a last resort I was about to reinstall the windows, maybe it could had been an issue with it, but thank god I didn't :D

Not a problem with the 6.72 I would had done it eventually and yea, no more backporting is gonna be amazing.
hanakomisa
Has liked: 9 posts
Been liked: 10 posts

I wonder, which method did you use for backporting? I have a friend who has a 5.05 and he wants to lend me the console to use as a devkit (since he almost never uses it), but he wanted to test if the backport works first. Would appreciate if you can send me the guide.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.