[P5] Kasumi As MC Mod

Discuss hypothetical mods that nobody has taken on yet. Modders can choose to consider these ideas for their own projects.
Aquanort
Has liked: 1 post
Been liked: 2 posts

Is it possible to replace Joker with Kasumi? I think it would be cool to have a mod that makes turns Kasumi into the Female protagonist like we thought she would be. https://www.spriters-resource.com/plays ... ona5royal/
Neptune0808

That would be great. Kasumi ist my fave in P5R.
I managed to get roaming the streets with her. But she us using Haru's animatiin. Wish there would be a version with her animation. I am using the long hair model, but the hair doesen't move. :(
She works perfect in battle with her animation. In dungeons, she us missibg the jump anination and the flip when attacking enemies. Sometimes she cannot move in dungeons and you get stucked. I usually then turn off the mod, then the game is back to normal. When I am in the city again, I use kasumi. I can upload the mod perhaps if you or someone is interested.
But it is buggy.
Hope someone makes a reall Kasumi as MC with all her original animation and where everything works.
Thanks in advance:)
Æsir
Been liked: 2 posts

Someone was making it
But he disappeared
Technically speaking it would be easy to make one your own
But since there exist joker exclusive anims trying to use that made the legs into "noodle" so you need to rig them

But its fairly easy
Pls send help

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.