[P4G Vita] Music Replacements

Discuss hypothetical mods that nobody has taken on yet. Modders can choose to consider these ideas for their own projects.
Ahkri The Killjoy
Has liked: 1 post
Been liked: 1 post

Seeing as there have already been music replacement mods for the PC, I ask, why hasn't this been done to the vita version before? Is it much harder to replace the music on the vita version?

Anyways, I'm just requesting for there to be a mod that replaces the music on the vita. More specifically, remixes or different versions of the current music, like the reincarnation album, or (my favorite), the Re;BRILLIANCE album. Though, it would be quite hard to create the loops on the latter.
Seek your lasting future in the Dreamscape~
Pioziomgames
Has liked: 2 posts
Been liked: 7 posts

Last edited by Pioziomgames on Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Weebster
Been liked: 2 posts

Just signed up to say I did actually do it for when I played P4G a year ago and put a ****ton of effort into it too, even adding the vocal Junes theme with the grocery store ambiance and all that. Would you like me to send it to you? I never bothered uploading it anywhere.
Weebster
Been liked: 2 posts

Fuck it, here you go. I'm not sure this is the final version and I really don't feel like testing it, but it should work great. A couple songs are replaced as well (don't worry, it all fits just as well and it's still P4 stuff). The only real issue I can remember is that Reverie is very quiet, and because the Reincarnation arrangement is quite drawn-out, it's quite awkward when a social link ranks up and the loop resets. I tried my best to normalize the song's volume a bit so it isn't as quiet, but it's still pretty dynamic and I couldn't destroy that and/or make it sound awful. I also don't think I had time to replace Mist with the Super Live 2015 recording when I made the mod.

Anyways, here's the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing.
Ahkri The Killjoy
Has liked: 1 post
Been liked: 1 post

Weebster wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:11 am Fuck it, here you go. I'm not sure this is the final version and I really don't feel like testing it, but it should work great. A couple songs are replaced as well (don't worry, it all fits just as well and it's still P4 stuff). The only real issue I can remember is that Reverie is very quiet, and because the Reincarnation arrangement is quite drawn-out, it's quite awkward when a social link ranks up and the loop resets. I tried my best to normalize the song's volume a bit so it isn't as quiet, but it's still pretty dynamic and I couldn't destroy that and/or make it sound awful. I also don't think I had time to replace Mist with the Super Live 2015 recording when I made the mod.

Anyways, here's the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing.
Hey, sorry for responding late to this, I just saw it. Thank you so much! I'll try it out when I can and let you know how well it works, and if I run into any problems. :D
Seek your lasting future in the Dreamscape~

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.