[P4G PC] QoL change for SLink Max Rank items

Discuss hypothetical mods that nobody has taken on yet. Modders can choose to consider these ideas for their own projects.
Adam_M
Has liked: 2 posts
Been liked: 1 post

No idea how possible this could be, but it's something I've wanted to see for for a while.
I'd love to see a QoL mod so the items you get from Max SLink Rank act like the matching Arcana. For example, max out Chie's SLink and get the wristband, and then in NG+ having the wristband gives you the bonus that you would have got for having a Chariot persona.
Just so you don't have to carry matching arcana persona anymore for SLinks you've already completed in previous playthroughs.

Quick message mockup

Related to NG+, I'd also appreciate seeing a mod that allowed equipment to carry over like in P5
No idea how possible that is either, but hopefully they both are and are also things that others might be interested in

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.