(Weird P3P mod idea) Spongebob Characters over SEES

Discuss hypothetical mods that nobody has taken on yet. Modders can choose to consider these ideas for their own projects.
polk120

For context on why i had this idea and want to see if someone will pick it up: Me and a few friends were Sharing Diffrent videos we made for fun in sfm (none of us plan on posting them because we did it for fun and didn't put TOO much effort into them) on discord and One of them was a fight scene against a bfbb robot. in it sandy tries to fight it And it uses a Shockwave to knock her back and her lasso lands infront of Spongebob and he uses it to fight the robot and protect sandy, And one of my friends said that it seemed Extreamly similar to The scene where Minato/Makoto Awakens Orpheus.

Yes this idea is technically a joke taken very far.

My idea for each person is
Spongebob Over Minato/Makoto (Obviously)
Sandy over Yukari (again Obviously....Even though now that i think about it she'd probally be a better fit for Mitsuru)
Ms.Puff over Mitsuru
Larry the lobster over Akehiko
Patrick over Junpei
Pearl Over Fuuka
Barnacle Boy over Shinjiro
.....This is where it gets sorta dificult for me to decide characters.....
Mindy over Aigis
....Whoever you want if you pick this up over ken (i Literally couldn't find any good replacements. who knows, Maybe you will be able to.)
And Gary over Koromaru.
That's my idea......I don't exactly know if this is feasable, nor if anybody will pick it up but, i thought i might as well give it a shot. What do you guys think?
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

lmao I was just thinking about how a similar mod with scooby doo characters would be perfect for P4. I could see this working, just a shame that we can't import custom animations yet. Battle for Bikini Bottom also uses renderware models though, so maybe with some tinkering (and enough knowledge on the slight differences between the game's formats) it would be possible to port them to FES at least
polk120

Good to know it would probally be possible in fes....For the most part i guess because i just realized that mindy might not be possible because in the movie game the only Mindy "model" is her talking to spongebob and patrick via seashells and that's just the head, so i might have to find another idea for that. (also the scooby doo in p4 idea you mentioned made me remember a old drawing i made a few years ago that i no longer have unfortunatly of velma as Naoto.)

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.