Persona 4 Golden PC - Yukiko as MC

Discuss hypothetical mods that nobody has taken on yet. Modders can choose to consider these ideas for their own projects.
Neptune0808

Nevermind. Don't ask me how, but ut loads now:)
Neptune0808

and works great:))
Neptune0808

do you think you could perhaps fix or perhaps use the walking anination for rainy days? Wheb its raining, she doesen't move. And I would swap the weapon models, the katana is to big. I like the fans more:)
No rush needed. If you find time for it. Otherwise it works great, no crashes. Enjoyibg it at the fullest. Very grateful for it. It made the game much more fun for me. A pity that it is so difficult to mod because of the animations that are not in order. Would like to know how to do it myself... my next idea would be to play as ai๐Ÿ˜Š
Anyways...thanks for everything:)
Gurl
Has liked: 2 posts
Been liked: 1 post

I was wondering about the rainy day model. It's a shame it's the same field model as non-rainy days or else this would be an easy fix. I don't think I can provide a fix for it, but I'll see what I can do. If I don't post a fix for the rainy days by the end of the week it probably won't happen.

Also some weapons should already be fans. I think the first few weapons are still swords unfortunately, but as you go along the models should primarily be fans. This is because the MC gets more weapons than Yukiko so there would be duplicate models for some weapons otherwise. Sorry about that. Good to know everything else is working :D
Gurl
Has liked: 2 posts
Been liked: 1 post

I actually figured it out and much faster than I thought. It was kinda a pain, but I got it working.

Below is the full mod download. I basically fixed every model so it's just easier to download it all again. I also added a model I forgot about when I put this together so it should now be the complete package. I might do one more update later this week(no promises) to try and fix the phone call/text animations then I'm probably not touching this again for a while. Let me know if there's any issues!

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/y4ido2yi ... d.zip/file

Neptune0808

I love you. Thank you soooo sooo much. Will test it right now. If I come across some issues, i will let you know. But the version before works great as well so I dob't have doubts. I love the game sooo much more bow that I can control ny favourite character.
Thank you so much. Wish I could understand it by myself ir repay you somehow. I love it sooooo much. Great birthday gift๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Neptune0808

works great for now. No issues. No crashes. Can't wait to continue playing when I am back from university๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š thank you sooooo much. Love it๐Ÿ˜Š

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.