Persona 4 Golden PC - Yukiko as MC

Discuss hypothetical mods that nobody has taken on yet. Modders can choose to consider these ideas for their own projects.
Neptune0808

so I am getting really desperate. Shribefox, please help me out here:)
We tried everything. We managed to swao the model, but the animation was out of place and not fiting. I played p4 on ps2 when it came out. Just live the game. One if my fave jrpgs. And when I heard that it is coming to pc, I immediately thought that I can finally mod it and control my favourite character on field without being forced to control the protsgobist at all time. My attempts failed. If possible, can soneone please make a model file which I could use on field and in battle, where the animationd are fiting so I can play as yukiko as MC. I used the model file n301-3.
Hope shribefox or someone can make it happen. I did all I could. Thanks:)
Gurl
Has liked: 2 posts
Been liked: 1 post

Alright, here's what I got:
  • Battle models replaced - Including most costumes. All animations should work fine.
  • Field models replaced(only when in control of the character). Cutscenes still retain the original models. Some animations are wrong(phone calls/texts and possibly others).
  • Replaced some weapons at random with Yukiko's.
  • Replaced battle portrait.
Not heavily tested. Problems are likely to occur.

Hopefully you're fine with this :D

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/y4ido2yi ... d.zip/file
Neptune0808

will test it right a way. Thank you so much.
I will let you know how it works:))
Neptune0808

I love it.❤❤ it doesen't bother me that the model is not in the cutscenes. On the field while controlling it works perfect. And the hair is amazing. You made my wish came true❤ wow. Wow. Wow. Tgank you soo mzch. Hope yoz can teach me how you did that . I did not know wgy the animatiin was not in order. That was was diffucult. But nevertheless....wow. great work. I love it❤❤❤
Neptune0808

Is it difficult to make?
What for example, if I want to play as yukiko in her yukata? Can I just replace the cistume models and animations will stay or is it the same process everytime?
I'd be happy to acquire the knowledge and learn to do it myself:)
Gurl

Glad you like it!

Battle models/costumes, weapons, and portraits can just be directly replaced with each other. The process of getting the field models to work can be time consuming. You have to find a model that has the animations you need then you have to rearrange the animations to be in the correct spots. You can rearrange the animations with the P4GModelConverter and preview the animations using Noesis. It can be a lot of trial and error to get everything working just right and there might be some weird problems along the way. It is possible to import a model's animations into a different model, but from my experience it always causes issues. I'm not great at explaining so I'm going to leave it there. Hopefully this helps you get started!
Neptune0808

oh ok. Sounds complicated with the animations. I am very much happy with how it is now. Its what I've always wanted and works great in dungeons, battles and fields. The only time I am not controlling yukiko on field is when the MC has casual clothes on him. It shows yukiko inside the dojima residence in casual clothing but outside its the MC. Do you think you could perhaps fix that. Everything else is amazing. It's a great birthday gift. Thank you so so so much. I love it. Trully. It makes me so hapoy. I love when I can olay through the game as my favourite character. Usually I always like other characters more than the MC. And persona characters I like the most because they are modern, stylish and it is great to explore the modern world. Thanks a lot for that:)
Gurl

Ahh you're right. Add this file http://www.mediafire.com/file/iw6r55i8s ... 4.amd/file to data00001\model\field
That should fix it! Let me know if she doesn't pop up anywhere else.
Neptune0808

thank you soooo much. This means a lot to me. Waited many years for it to happen and now it is real. Thank you so much:))))
Neptune0808

Hey, sorry to bother again. When I want to add the file in my oack it says it's not represented in the folder or something like that. Then i managed somehow to add it but everytime I want to load my game, it crashes. So I removed it and made it like before, and it works. No clue what is causing the ussue. With the ild files it crashed 2 times after 2 cutscenes. But other than that works oerfectly. I will try to add it one more time.
I am doin this through pac editor.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.