[PC] P4G Nightmare Hardcore & Lite Difficulty

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 4 Golden for the PSVita and PC.
SCArkadia
Been liked: 1 post

Metadata
Hyperlink ID: p4g-nightmare-hardcore&lite
Full Mod Title: Persona 4 Golden Nightmare Hardcore & Lite Difficulty
Games: Persona 4 Golden
Authors: SCArkadia
Version: 3.0
Tags: BF, TBL, BMD, BIN, PAC, patch
THIS MOD IS NOT FOR BEGINNER PLAYERS.

HISTORY OF WHY I WANTED TO CREATE THIS NIGHTMARE MOD

Persona 4 golden is indeed an amazing RPG game. Many times I have played it and I was starting to get bored due to memorizing the same enemy, the same weaknesses, same skills, etc. There is quite a little replayability value once you finish the game unless you are trying for 100% Completion. When playing for the second time, I usually get bored in the middle of the game already. I made tons of unique and different gameplay experiences. As a result, this is what I have become and created.

MOD FEATURES
1. Shadows' HP and SP will now scale the more you advance through higher floors and the next dungeons.
2. Personas and Shadows' Affinities and Attributes are now different than vanilla 100% making you unable to rely on official wiki anymore.
3. Shadows' Statuses like STR, MAG, END, AGI, and LUK have been increased drastically.
4. Party members' Persona can now learn skill up to level 99
5. MC's Persona can now learn skills up to level 99 and will learn 10-16 skills.
6. Item effects have been reworked. Example: Tiny Soul tomato which restores 20 SP is now 40 SP.
7. All existing skills will no longer retain their original effect and have been reworked. (Attack type)
8. Added more than 50 custom skills.
9. EXP and Money drop significantly increased.
10. Starting from Level 50, the EXP threshold for the next level is increased
11. Some Shadows will drop consumable items like Snuff Soul, etc.
12. Shadows' AI are now altered each one of them
13. Personas are now able to obtain almost all of them from Shuffle time
14. Alter equipment and its effect (FUTURE)
15. Returning Dungeon makes enemies stronger as the date progresses (FUTURE)

I would like to give credit to:

Blacklight for teaching me how to mod and because of him, I become what I am now.
TGE, Shrinefox for providing such magnificent Amicitia tools, template.
And many modders (Tekka, Rudiger) who helped me when I was in confusion whom I can't mention one by one.

KNOWN ISSUES
1. If there are more than 7 enemies on the battlefield, the game will crash or one enemy will still be there even though it is dead
2. When HP goes beyond 35000, the visual HP bar goes up instead of down when the enemy is being attacked, this is a visual bug, they are not absorbing the damage. If they really absorb damage, you will hear Absorb sound effect and when scanned, it will show Drain property. This bug may not be fixed permanently as it may be hardcoded.
3. Some camera may be weird when enemies are down because they do not have Down animation

NOTE: THIS MOD IS DESIGNED FOR NEW GAME FRESH. A new game + mod will be in a separate section and will not be combined from this. I have a potential name for a new game + mod, it will be named "Lost in the Fog" difficulty mod. Also, The difference between Hardcore and Lite is that Hardcore changes many enemies AI behavior and their skillsets while Lite doesn't.

SHOWCASE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ULgwtc ... =emb_title

Download Link:
https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/12739
Spreadsheet Row

Code: Select all

p4g-nightmare-hardcore&lite	Persona 4 Golden Nightmare Hardcore & Lite Difficulty	Persona 4 Golden	SCArkadia	3.0	01/21/2021	BF, TBL, BMD, BIN, PAC, patch	THIS MOD IS DESIGNED FOR NEW GAME FRESH. 

Also, the difference between Hardcore and Lite is that Hardcore changes many enemies' AI behavior and their skillsets while Lite doesn't.	 	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ULgwtcLdoQ&feature=emb_title	https://gamebanana.com/games/8263	Mod	folder-open	 	mPt1FCy1Kzs1	 	 	 	 	 	

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.