[PC] P5R Skills Expansion Pack

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 4 Golden for the PSVita and PC.
rudiger__sf
Has liked: 14 posts
Been liked: 31 posts

INTRODUCTION
This mod expands the skill trees of over 150 personas in Persona 4 Golden by way of direct inspiration and backporting of moves from the latest game in the series, Persona 5 Royal.

In an attempt to modernise the game, I started by comparing the skill trees of all the personas in Golden that were also available in Royal and then worked to merge the two - backporting missing moves faithfully with very careful consideration not to affect the existing balance of Golden.

This is NOT a complete reworking of Persona 4 Golden's battle system or difficulty. I haven't messed with bosses or enemies. I've tried to update each persona's skill tree as I imagine ATLUS would if they wanted to revisit the game in 2020 (modding limitations allowing). Hence my decision to call this mod an "expansion pack". None of the existing moves in a persona's skill tree have been removed or re-arranged. Only additions have been made.

You can find a full description of this mod with additional screenshots, installation steps and download links in my Gamebanana thread.

CREDITS
TGEnigma for p4gpc.modloader, Amicitia and the 010 templates
Sewer56 for The Reloaded Project, Reloaded-II
SCArkadia for their help and support
MadMax1960 for their help and support

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.