[PC] UwU Overhaul

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 4 Golden for the PSVita and PC.
Tekka
Been liked: 9 posts

This mod aims to make the entire game uwu. Still a lot left to be done but everything in event, event_data, and field should be uwu-ed. Planning to finish the rest of the dialogue located in shops and the velvet room, item/skill/equipment/persona names, settings, and all of the words located in the ui. Also planning on making a Reloaded II mod to replace all of the subtitles, other menu words, and even the crash message. Check out the mod page on GameBanana: https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/12771.

Edit:
Updated to include every bit of text found in data00004. All that's left is text in exe and sprite sheets.

Here's a preview of what to expect in the mod:
Spoiler
(T-Pose Ratkechi told me to post here)
Last edited by Tekka on Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cherry Cream Soda
Has liked: 1 post
Been liked: 10 posts

why
Tekka

why not
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

Unironically love that you're going the extra mile for this, hope you aren't replacing all that text manually though lol there's way too much
Tekka

Don't worry I'm automating all of this with python. Only thing I would actually have to do manually is editing the words in the tmx's.
Zeper
Has liked: 6 posts
Been liked: 1 post

yes, thanks you very much.
Trust me

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.