[PC] P4G NG+ Save Slot Fix

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 4 Golden for the PSVita and PC.
cabbage
Been liked: 35 posts

This patch/mod fixes some small issues in the PC version of Persona 4 Golden:
  • NG+ Save Slot Fix - Fixes a bug which causes Clear Data and New Game+ saves to appear incorrectly in menus.
  • Subtitle Fixes - Adjusts some English subtitles to fix cutoff issues with the in-game versions of some movies.
  • TexWrap Fix - Attempts to fix the way some wrapping/repeating textures are applied to surfaces by "reversing" the way GmoTexWrap attributes are interpreted.
Download the latest version here.

The mod is meant to be used via the Reloaded II launcher (see README.md for installation instructions).

-----

Slot Fix:

Subs Fix:
Spoiler
TexWrap Fix:
Spoiler
Last edited by cabbage on Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Arthandas
Has liked: 5 posts

I'm glad you're not stopping with fixes :)
Lucifer

It doesnt work for me. Can you help me? Please. I have version 2023
xdelta3: secondary compression: lzma
xdelta3: source .\P4G.exe source size 7.54 MiB [7910400] blksize 64.0 MiB window 64.0 MiB
xdelta3: source file too short: XD3_INVALID_INPUT
xdelta3: normally this indicates that the source file is incorrect
xdelta3: please verify the source file with sha1sum or equivalent
chiptunesoprano
Has liked: 3 posts
Been liked: 2 posts

If I have to guess, its because it's made for the normal Steam release .exe, which is 121MB due to Denuvo.
cabbage

I updated the OP with a new version of the mod that works via the Reloaded II launcher (like TGE's modloader).
Try using that one, since it shouldn't be limited to a particular game version (unless it's a version that has already fixed these issues :shock:).
Using this method you won't need to apply xdelta patches every time the game gets an update.

If you've applied the previous version of the NG+ Save Slot Fix (xdelta patch), restore the original exe and use the updated version instead.
cabbage

The mod has been updated to include a new fix to (hopefully) address some wrapping/repeating texture issues.
As far as I know, only one wall texture in field f016_003 (Club Escapade) seems to be affected.
Spoiler
I didn't spend too much time debugging this issue so the fix might not be the "correct" one, or it might have some side-effects.
From my own limited testing, it didn't seem to break anything else :).
Please post a message if you find other places this fix affects (or breaks).
Just make sure to test with and without the fix (to disable the fix, uncheck TexWrap Fix in the mod config options).
Spoiler
Bonus meme + custom textures:

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.