[PC] [Deprecated] Colorful Xbox UI

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 4 Golden for the PSVita and PC.
Pixelguin
Has liked: 8 posts
Been liked: 16 posts

Please download Ultimate Controller UI Overhaul instead of this mod, as it contains everything this mod has (and more!). This mod will not be updated or supported.

This mod replaces the Xbox controller UI with colorful button prompts that match the standard controller.
If you're looking for colorful PS4 icons, kasaski has made a lovely mod for that here!

This is the first mod I've made for, well, anything, so please let me know if I missed a texture or if there's something that can be improved.

Instructions:

1) Set up TGEnigma's mod loader.
2) Download the mod here.
3) Extract the folder and place it in <p4g_dir>\mods. The full file path will be <p4g_dir>\mods\data00004\init_free.bin.
4) Launch P4G through Reloaded-II (setup instructions are in the p4gpc-modloader readme).

Preview:

Updates:

Version 1.2
  • Re-saved init_free.bin for compatibility with the latest stable release.
Version 1.1
  • Fixed artifacting on button edges - huge thanks to kasaski!
  • Updated screenshots to match v1.1
Other:
Just the texture (for mod merging - replace init/camp.arc\c_main01x2.spr\Textures\c_help02 in <p4g-dir>\data00004.pac\init_free.bin)

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.