[PC] Persona 4 ''The Golden'' mod (Japanese version of the title screen)

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 4 Golden for the PSVita and PC.
CrazyGM
Been liked: 9 posts

Hello, I decided to make a mod that replaces the title screen of the P4G for the Japanese version, since the western version is a bit strange, with translation errors and effects that were not well adapted

Instructions:
Make a backup of the Data0004.pac file in the game´s folder
Download the mod and then extract it in the game´s folder

Download link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dacREt ... DP4Jl/view
Last edited by CrazyGM on Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AngelicDemon
Has liked: 15 posts
Been liked: 2 posts

By any chance, do you know where the UI buttons are located? (The button prompts between Keyboard, XBOX, Playstation, Steam and or Switch (or any more I might be forgetting about?)
CrazyGM

AngelicDemon wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:41 pm By any chance, do you know where the UI buttons are located? (The button prompts between Keyboard, XBOX, Playstation, Steam and or Switch (or any more I might be forgetting about?)
Apparently there are several files for them, the only one I found is in '' Data0004 / dict / Nentry.arc '', but it is only used in the name selection screen.
AngelicDemon
Has liked: 15 posts

CrazyGM wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:49 pm
AngelicDemon wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:41 pm By any chance, do you know where the UI buttons are located? (The button prompts between Keyboard, XBOX, Playstation, Steam and or Switch (or any more I might be forgetting about?)
Apparently there are several files for them, the only one I found is in '' Data0004 / dict / Nentry.arc '', but it is only used in the name selection screen.
That's not good.. Either way, thank you, I'll do what I can with the info regardless!
dchcpw
Has liked: 8 posts

Great work! Thank you, I get hella annoyed whenever I remember the missing space exists on the western version of the title screen lol. Not a big issue, but is there any way to make the subtitles here English again? Doesn't super matter, but would be nice! Image
CrazyGM

dchcpw wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:13 am Great work! Thank you, I get hella annoyed whenever I remember the missing space exists on the western version of the title screen lol. Not a big issue, but is there any way to make the subtitles here English again? Doesn't super matter, but would be nice! Image
I tried to do that, but it seems like a minimal texture edit already breaks the entire menu, but if I get some way to edit the texture without breaking the menu, I'll do an update for the mod.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.