[PC] "Persona 4Tress" replacing "Pursuing My True Self"

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 4 Golden for the PSVita and PC.
dchcpw
Has liked: 8 posts
Been liked: 2 posts

The video in this mod belongs to Genowhirl70. If you partake in this mod, please leave a like on his original video located here as he deserves the utmost credit for it.

Hello! Simple mod to start off with as practice. Request fulfilled.

Caution: Make backups of every file you modify, and make backups of your save data. I am not responsible if this screws something up.
1. Download the mod from Mega.
2. Download this zip from Github
3. Open your P4G installation folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Day OR Persona 4 Golden) then drag and drop movie00002.pac onto Multi Extractor.exe, it will make a folder named movie00002.
4. Drag and drop p4ctop1.usm from the Mega download into the movie00002 folder, click overwrite.
5. Open up Pac Editor.exe, drag and drop movie00002.pac onto the white area in the program.
6. Drag and drop every file from the movie00002 folder onto that white text.
7. Save, and wait.
8. Drag and drop the newly created .pac file into the Persona 4 Golden installation directory, making sure it has the name movie00002.pac set.
Enjoy! Note that this doesn't replace the Shadow World intro, rather the PS2 intro which can easily be found in the Personamations channel.
Woomy
Has liked: 1 post
Been liked: 1 post

Look Gary, there I am!

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.