These patches can be used to enable:
- Intro Skip - Skips the boot logos and intro movie
- Mod Support - Enables file replacement via a mod.cpk file
The repository also contains a sample mod that:
- Serves as a way to tell if mod.cpk loading support is enabled
- Fixes a bug in P4G's title screen (pictured below)
You'll find pre-patched eboots here:
Make sure to pick the correct eboot for your game version.
The file name tells you which patches were applied.
Rename the file to eboot.bin and put it in ux0:rePatch/<title_id>/.
Make sure to also put self_auth.bin in the same location (self_auth.bin is generated by FAGDec when decrypting the eboot).
The github repo has been updated with 3 new patches for the US version:
- Easy Fishing - Press triangle at any time to fast reel a fish (after reading the "Expert Fishing" book), without waiting for the triangle prompt
- Easy Bug Catching - Press cross at any time to get a perfect bug catch, without waiting for the ! prompt
- Multi Mod Support - Load several mod cpk files, because why not