[PS3] P5D Phantom Thieves port

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 5 for PS3 and PS4.
_Saitsu_
Been liked: 18 posts

If you've downloaded the mod before and Joker has a custom animation as his battle stance, download the new version, I uploaded some of the wrong files.
You NEED the Single GAP file patch for this mod to work properly.
The mod ports the models of the Phantom Thieves from the PS4 version of P5D.
Each Phantom Thief has their playable model replaced, but Joker has some extra costumes, these being the Winter Uniform, Loungewear and his Starlight outfit (over Dancewear).
The mod will be updated with more costumes for everyone and updates to the models that are already in the mod.
Left models are vanilla, right models are from the mod.
Download Link: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... hieves.rar
Spreadsheet Row

Code: Select all

P5D-PT	Persona 5 Dancing Phantom Thieves	P5	Saitsu	1.0	11/24/2020	Player Model, Party Model	A port of the P5D Phantom Thieves models to P5.	 		https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/645431333434294332/780899434149838918/P5D_Phantom_Thieves.rar	Mod	folder-open	 	mPt1FCy1Kzs1	 	 	 	 	 	
Last edited by _Saitsu_ on Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

This is wonderful, I always wanted a mod with at least the faces from Dancing for everyone, but you went the extra mile and backported everything. How much time did it take to re-rig all that, did you find any shortcuts around some of it? Either way, thank you so much
_Saitsu_

ShrineFox wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:39 pm This is wonderful, I always wanted a mod with at least the faces from Dancing for everyone, but you went the extra mile and backported everything. How much time did it take to re-rig all that, did you find any shortcuts around some of it? Either way, thank you so much
Thanks man, I appreciate it.
As for how long this took, based on the earliest pic I can find of Joker (10/26), this took an entire month to finish. I did rig the entire body models, but I actually ended up making my own UVs to fit the P5 faces to the P5D texture, which I actually look forward to improving, since I took another look and I don't like how some of them turned out. I also edited the skin tone on the textures to make sure they fit well enough with their original ingame look.
Zelkin
Has liked: 6 posts
Been liked: 12 posts

Hi, thanks for this mod.
I'm trying to modify the textures of your mod, and more specifically the colour of Ann's gloves. However when I try to replace the texture with the modified one I just get a black texture on the model. Is there some specific format for the texture files ? I extracted them with GFD studio.
Best grill
_Saitsu_

Zelkin wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:05 am Hi, thanks for this mod.
I'm trying to modify the textures of your mod, and more specifically the colour of Ann's gloves. However when I try to replace the texture with the modified one I just get a black texture on the model. Is there some specific format for the texture files ? I extracted them with GFD studio.
As long as the texture is in DDS exported as BC3, or in PNG/BMP, it should let you replace it just fine (DDS is the best option though). I haven't personally had this issue with any model so far.
Zelkin
Has liked: 6 posts
Been liked: 12 posts

Thanks, I managed to do it by using .png extension. For some reason the .dds format didn't work for me.
Best grill
DniweTamp
Has liked: 42 posts
Been liked: 90 posts

you probably had this issue
it was fixed in the latest build of gfd studio
h4rleluyar
Been liked: 1 post

Is it just me or is the ann model glitch after entering battle. Like part of her hair is missing.
ReLyf
Has liked: 2 posts
Been liked: 19 posts

h4rleluyar wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:53 pm Is it just me or is the ann model glitch after entering battle. Like part of her hair is missing.
you sure youre using Community Patch ?
Random human with one braincell

and most of the thing i make wont make sense
or looks very very bad
so dont question it
h4rleluyar
Been liked: 1 post

ReLyf wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:29 pm
h4rleluyar wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:53 pm Is it just me or is the ann model glitch after entering battle. Like part of her hair is missing.
you sure youre using Community Patch ?
Yep im using the P5 Modding Community Patches. Is Ann's hair not glitch for you after entering combat, if so can you send me your patch file in case the P5 Modding Community Patch isn't working for me for some reason.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.