[PS3] [WIP] Igor's test - the hardest fight

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 5 for PS3 and PS4.
Toh-ka
Has liked: 1 post
Been liked: 3 posts

Metadata
Hyperlink ID: 8f4bd8a4-79f0-43ba-926c-878754d4b0a8
Full Mod Title: Igor's test - the hardest fight
Games: P5
Authors: Toh-ka
Version: 1.0
Tags: ADX
Igor wanted to test something on you, if you fail, you get executed. (battle id is 041)
Make sure that this mod is above the Big Personas Backport if you have it

Known "issue": I don't know if it is really an issue or I just wasn't lucky but when I tested it, Alice was never using the skills I set, if I just wasn't lucky, no worries, if there is something that needs to be fixed and that you know how to fix it, please let me know, I'm still very new to modding

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/grxl80v4j ... t.zip/file
Spreadsheet Row

Code: Select all

8f4bd8a4-79f0-43ba-926c-878754d4b0a8	Igor's test - the hardest fight	P5	Toh-ka	1.0	11/15/2020	ADX	gor wanted to test something on you, if you fail, you get executed. (battle id is 041)
Make sure that this mod is above the Big Personas Backport if you have it	 		http://www.mediafire.com/file/grxl80v4j32owi4/Igor%2527s_test_-_the_hardest_fight.zip/file	Mod	folder-open	 	mPt1FCy1Kzs1	 	 	 	 	 	
Failing my mods but don't worry I can do things... I think
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

I think the issue with the moveset is related to the save file since it contains all the original Persona data (it gets copied from the TBL files the first time you save, probably to keep track of the compendium stuff) so the only solution atm is to either start a new game or load this mod before loading a save using the intro skip mod + mod menu.
Both options are awfully inconvenient for mods like this, since you'd probably want to bring your best team from your og playthrough, but hopefully in the future there will be some kind of workaround, be it a patch or save injector or something
Toh-ka

ShrineFox wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:17 am I think the issue with the moveset is related to the save file since it contains all the original Persona data (it gets copied from the TBL files the first time you save, probably to keep track of the compendium stuff) so the only solution atm is to either start a new game or load this mod before loading a save using the intro skip mod + mod menu.
Both options are awfully inconvenient for mods like this, since you'd probably want to bring your best team from your og playthrough, but hopefully in the future there will be some kind of workaround, be it a patch or save injector or something
Didn't work by starting a new game, do I have to create a new save file ?
Toh-ka

Ok I now get why Alice wasn't attacking properly
Her AI's a total mess, it isn't finished as she was cancelled as an enemy (not as a Persona though) so her Ai is totally unusable, I'll look for an enemy that is pretty rare so you won't encounter it when you're like level 5 lol

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.