Colorful Battle UI

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 5 for PS3 and PS4.
ReLyf
Has liked: 2 posts
Been liked: 19 posts

Zelkin wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:36 pm Looking at the file it's already translucent. I didn't find any parameter controlling the intensity of the transparency
maybe i guess try replacing that with an empty .GMD ?
or replace the texture (if it has any) with just a blank .png ?
Random human with one braincell

and most of the thing i make wont make sense
or looks very very bad
so dont question it
Zelkin
Has liked: 6 posts
Been liked: 12 posts

There are no texture in there, only materials. I tried moving the position of the elements far from the screen, but it crashes the game. Same with the mesh scaling, tried to make it so small you can't see it but it crashes once in-game
Best grill
h4rleluyar
Been liked: 1 post

Awesome mod HaythamQuake, I really like how the color individualize each characters. Unfortunately, I have a 4k monitor and cant use this mod since it will mess up the ui. Are there any plans to upscale this to 4k?
HaythamQuake
Has liked: 25 posts
Been liked: 10 posts

h4rleluyar wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:43 pm Awesome mod HaythamQuake, I really like how the color individualize each characters. Unfortunately, I have a 4k monitor and cant use this mod since it will mess up the ui. Are there any plans to upscale this to 4k?
Hi! Thank you for your comment! I won't lie that I certainly had this idea in mind, but currently it's not a high priority for me as I'm still looking for how to fix the sprites in the Kasumi over Haru mod. Perhaps when I find the time, I'll look into making a 4K edition, however it'll require me to redo my efforts since the UI is upscaled and likely a bigger file compared to the vanilla assets. Maybe I'll upscale my work instead to save me the time and effort, but first I'll have to look into the process and the exact settings that were used.

For now, if you would like to use my mod, I would suggest playing without the 4K upscale mod enabled. So sorry. ^^;

EDIT: I took a peek at the 4K battle UI and it's much different than vanilla. Fortunately, due to the sprites being much larger, it should be pretty easy to highlight and recolor. I'll look into this more!
Last edited by HaythamQuake on Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HaythamQuake

UPDATE 2: Colorful Battle UI is now compatible with the Darkechi mod!

A separate download link is available for those who wish to use it or have the Darkechi mod installed (second option is recommended). Link is available in this post and the first main one in page one.

Kasumi edition is still WIP until how to fix her Metaverse and battle sprites is figured out. Please be patient. ^_^

For now, enjoy the E D G E !

Download link: https://mega.nz/file/rUwnABTI#iyHCNJKcB ... Qs-9B-99Ow
Last edited by HaythamQuake on Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
h4rleluyar

That cools, I'm look forward to having this mod in 4k. Once again, very good work!
HaythamQuake

UPDATE 3: Colorful Battle UI now in 4K!

Just like before, a separate download link is available in this post and the first main post in page one for those wish to use it, but please know that it only works with the 4K UI Upscale mod created by Rexis. Any other 4K-related mods should work as well, however the active battle portrait for Haru has a, ahem... minor issue when paired with the 4K version of the Kasumi over Haru mod, so please bare that in mind.

Speaking of Kasumi, the Kasumi Edition of Colorful Battle UI is currently on hold until I learn the secrets of the .spdspr. If anyone knows how to edit the data of that file, I would very much appreciate it.

A Darkechi 4K edition is currently not in the works as no one has made a 4K version of the Darkechi mod. If and when that happens, I'll be sure to get to work on that as soon as I can. :)

Also, I have updated the regular edition and Darkechi edition to 1.3 and 1.1 respectively as I noticed something very tiny I missed in one of Ryuji's portraits while working on the 4K edition. The download links have been updated to compensate for it (however the links on the Amicitia front page may stop working or be out of date because of this, so apologizes in advance if you found any confusion).

For now, thank you for being patient, and enjoy the beautiful and crisp high definition!

Download link: https://mega.nz/file/SQxWEQjD#EaXc3PrYE ... PToeWmpLOY
h4rleluyar

HaythamQuake wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:18 pm UPDATE 3: Colorful Battle UI now in 4K!

Just like before, a separate download link is available in this post and the first main post in page one for those wish to use it, but please know that it only works with the 4K UI Upscale mod created by Rexis. Any other 4K-related mods should work as well, however the active battle portrait for Haru has a, ahem... minor issue when paired with the 4K version of the Kasumi over Haru mod, so please bare that in mind.

Speaking of Kasumi, the Kasumi Edition of Colorful Battle UI is currently on hold until I learn the secrets of the .spdspr. If anyone knows how to edit the data of that file, I would very much appreciate it.

A Darkechi 4K edition is currently not in the works as no one has made a 4K version of the Darkechi mod. If and when that happens, I'll be sure to get to work on that as soon as I can. :)

Also, I have updated the regular edition and Darkechi edition to 1.3 and 1.1 respectively as I noticed something very tiny I missed in one of Ryuji's portraits while working on the 4K edition. The download links have been updated to compensate for it (however the links on the Amicitia front page may stop working or be out of date because of this, so apologizes in advance if you found any confusion).

For now, thank you for being patient, and enjoy the beautiful and crisp high definition!

Download link: https://mega.nz/file/SQxWEQjD#EaXc3PrYE ... PToeWmpLOY

Yo, I just check out the 4k update and it's looking great HaythamQuake! Thanks for the update and I look forward all future mods coming from you. Image
itzblitzog
Has liked: 7 posts
Been liked: 13 posts

Cool mod! It REALLY improves the UI imo. I have a question though, does it work on PS3 hardware? My laptop's too weak to play P5 without it lagging
HaythamQuake

itzblitzog wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:08 am Cool mod! It REALLY improves the UI imo. I have a question though, does it work on PS3 hardware? My laptop's too weak to play P5 without it lagging
Thanks so much! And yes it does!

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.